To be offered or to offer !!!
- OENOLOGICAL STAY
1 night (weekend: Friday or Saturday), from 350 € for 2 people depending on season and availability
- Two-hour session with an oenologist from the Tasting School.
- Dinner for two at La Garbure Restaurant (full meal, drinks excluded).
- Night in B & B ; breakfast included .
- Visit of a vineyard estate with tasting.
- OENOLOGICAL WEEKEND
2 nights, from 540 € for 2 people depending on the season and availabilities
- Two-hour session with oenologist from the Tasting School
- 2 nights in B & B; breakfast included
- 2 dinners for two at La Garbure restaurant (drinks excluded).
- Visit of a vineyard estate with tasting session .
- Wine tourism advisory circuit of local appellations.
Why not ghetting a massage that will give you immediate relaxation, improve your blood circulation, reactivate your metabolism, reduce muscle tension and pain, release toxins and soften the skin ?
Our masseuse moves to L'espace de l'Hers.
Zen atmosphere ... relaxing music, a pure moment of relaxation to recharge your batteries.
The session is done in room on a massage table equipped with a headrest.
From 70 € per person for 1 hour massage ( couples rates possible )
On reservation. Inquire!
On request, we will provide you with a map of the vineyard and tips for cellar visits and tastings sessions.
Here are some ideas for activities.
- OENOLOGY LESSON: GROUP OF 6 TO 12 PEOPLE
Different themes, from initiation to perfection.
Lessons led by a professional oenologist.
2 hours session with oenologist
1 / At the Mouriesse Tasting School:
up to 9 participants ... 250 € for the group
2 / At the Espace de l'Hers:
up to 12 participants ... .. 340 € for the group
3 / Individual, refer to the schedule here
- GUIDED EXCURSION IN THE VINEYARD
From 2 to 16 participants
A vehicle driven by a bilingual driver guide.
Guided tour of the vineyard, tastings sessions and cellar visits to discover the Châteauneuf-du-Pape appellation.
On reservation / pick up at Espace de l'Hers
More informations here
- VINADEA: HOUSE OF THE WINES OF CHÂTEAUNEUF DU PAPE
A real showcase of the appellation, more than 200 references are represented. Free tastings.
The year 2018 will see the opening of an extension of the house of wines, next to the current, in old cellars dug under the village. A museum space, a place dedicated to the reception of the groups as well as a wine bar and a place of artistic exhibition will thus complete the current offer.
From 6 to 12 participants 80 € / pers
Lesson followed by lunch (drinks included) in
the kitchen of the Espace de l'Hers with Jean Louis Giansily,
Chef at La Garbure restaurant for 35 years.
The themes vary according to the seasons. Local products, food and wine pairings ...